יום שני, 18 בינואר 2016

MY INSTAGRAM WEEK ( my #instosh_diary#)


 last week was sunny and warm - my cat love to catch some sun in my southern window 

meeting a client in my Zara shoes
shopping for some morocan tiles   for a new project 


love working from great coffee shop in my town 

R.I.P

my son turn 16 ! going to buy some new outfit for the grownup teenager

love to find beauty in everything around me 



and then came the rain : this morning from my home office - i could stare at the rain all day 

but i need to work ( my office )





and i had a great chance to put on my favorite boots ( those boots are made for walking)




my favorite quote of the week 

 " My daughter is  graduating from an officers' course - we were asked to prepare  "Shabbat Shalom
greeting - click on the link its kind of funny 

SHABAT SHALOM HAGAR

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets